Residential Space Heaters in Australia and New Zealand
We invite submissions on the Product Profile: Residential Space Heaters in Australia and New Zealand. The product profile contains some questions that stakeholders may wish to consider as part of making a submission. We also welcome any other information or insights that you think could assist in the development of an energy rating labelling scheme that would enable consumers to make fair comparisons across different heater types.
Ten responses were received. View six submitted responses where consent has been given to publish the response.
- Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturers Association of Australia (AREMA) and New Zealand (NZ) Heat Pump Suppliers Association
- Consumer Electronics Suppliers Association
- Daikin Australia Pty Limited
- Gas Appliance Manufacturers Association of Australia (GAMAA)
- Jetmaster Fireplaces Australia (JFA)
- Ke Kelit New Zealand Limited
The submissions provided information and in a few instances corrections on the product profile. We would like to acknowledge an error in the Residential Space Heaters in Australia and New Zealand on page 17, Figure 5, where an image of a gas flame heater is incorrectly labelled as a decorative heater.
We value information received from the responses.